When you install a new HVAC unit for a new build or replace an old system, you are gaining a tremendous asset for your home comfort. A new, energy efficient HVAC system can dramatically improve the enjoyment of your home. At Comfort Systems Heating and Air, with our family-centered mindset, go to great lengths to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your new HVAC unit and it is everything you dreamed it would be.
Key Points in Any HVAC Installation
- Get the correct size for the HVAC system. This requires properly configuring the size and layout of your home to the output of the HVAC. This is critical for proper performance and affects the quality of the unit’s efficiency for its entire lifetime.
- Position the HVAC unit in the most practical location, one that enables the optimum ductwork system and the shortest runs.
- Control the airflow with duct size. The faster the air flows, the noisier it is and the more resistance it meets. But airflow that is too slow can create back pressure on the HVAC and lose some of its heated or cooled air when traveling through unconditioned spaces.
- Protect the outside unit. Barriers, cages, and fencing work to keep it clean and help prevent theft.
- Thoroughly insulate everything.
- Buy the best HVAC unit you can afford. They are usually more efficient, greener, easier to maintain, less likely to break down, offer a greater degree of home environment control, and last longer.
The HVAC Team You Can Trust for Quality Work and Superior Service
Let us give you a detailed estimate and show you exactly the steps that go into creating a spectacular home comfort environment – at a very competitive price. We can walk you through various HVAC brands and features and help you decide what’s best for your home. We also connect you to three trusted finance companies we recommend to our customers.
Call (916) 414-9848 now for a free estimate for your new HVAC installation. Home warranty customers welcomed!