Whole house fans are a great way to cut your AC costs and keep a healthy supply of fresh air circulating through your entire home. We exclusively use QuietCool Advanced Whole House Fans because we have found them to be very reliable, high-quality, brilliantly designed, and cost-effective.
What Is a Whole House Fan?
A whole house fan can be a big benefit for residences in Sacramento and surrounding areas. It is a ventilation cooling system that pulls cool outdoor air into your home and passes it out through your attic. This is a way of addressing the large, sectioned air mass inside your house and giving it a “transfusion” that draws out the heat and unwanted air particles and continually returns healthy, fresh air.
Benefits of a Whole House Fan System
- Reduces the indoor temperature 5 to 10 percent in just minutes.
- Saves on energy costs. Many homeowners save up to 50% to 90% when they use their AC less. Not only that, but it can extend the life of your AC.
- High airflow carries away cooking odors, pet dander, smoke, gases, fumes, dust, allergens, and many other unwanted particles.
- Your home environment feels fresh and comfortable.
- Clean outdoor air naturally balances the indoor humidity.
- Lowers your carbon footprint.
- Cools your attic by up to 50 degrees. It’s like your home is wearing a cool cap!
- Periodically turn it on during the winter to blow out the air when the heat seems stuffy.
Why Choose Us?
Our extensive experience with HVAC installations, including correctly sizing the appliance to your house, makes it easy to properly size the whole house fan system. We have a long history of installing comfort systems for homes throughout the Greater Sacramento area.
We’d love to show you how a whole house fan can make a big difference for your family.
Need a whole house fan system? Call us today at (916) 414-9848 for a free estimate.